lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

HOMEWORK LAE 1

HOW OFTEN?
HABITS OF THE WEEKENDS
HABITS BEFORE SCHOOL
HABITS AFTEN SCHOOL
ALWAYS
100%
I watch TV/Brush my teeth/take a shower/I go to the church/I breakfast- I do my homework
Take a shower/brush my teeth/listen to music/I put on my uniform/do my homework/clean my room.
Do my homework/ put attention/take a shower/brush my teeth
USUALLY
90%
Listen to music/surf the internet/I go to mall/I do exercise/wash my clothes/clean my room.
Sweep
Study
Sleep
Watch TV.
Sleep late/eat dinner/check my facebook/check my email/read a book.
OFTEN
80%
Watch movies/listen the radio/do the dishes/I study for an exam/I sweep/I go a walk
Sing/do the dishes/check my facebook/talk for telephone/
Listen to music/study for a test/check my schedule.
SOMETIMES
50%
I go to cinema/I study English/I dance/read a book/take pictures.
Play videogames/go to the supermarket/cook my food/talk with my mom.
Sleep early/ talk for telephone/play videogames/take pictures.
ALMOST NEVER
10%
Go to the beach/go to the parties/I sing/go to swim.
I do exercise/wash my clothes/forget my homework
Wash my face/watch movies and videos/ edit pictures/do the dishes
NEVER
0%
Cook/go to the park/eat pizza.
Arrive later/I wash the bathroom /
Wash my clothes/sweep/clean my bedroom

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario